Freelance Production ArtistApply Job ID 14427 Date posted Jul. 08, 2019 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Review and implement soft proofing changes to ensure client requests, direction and designs are reflected in the ads. Read and follow internal markup and customer instructions
- Build pages and version specific ads using submitted client grids
- Responsible for applying copy, pricing, product images, legal copy, disclaimers and expiration dates
- Collaborate with Lead Production Artist, Project Managers and client Creative Director and Designers when necessary
- Work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience designing and producing for catalogs and direct mail
- Degree in Design or related field preferred
- Knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets; including page formatting of copy, placing photos and artwork; producing multiple versions
- Proficiency in Adobe CS
- Portfolio samples required
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.