Nurse PractitionerApply Job ID 30180 Date posted Jan. 25, 2024 Location Appleton, Wisconsin
QuadMed is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our team providing care to Outagamie County employees and their families located in Appleton, WI. This position will focus on prevention, wellness, and maintenance of health in partnership with patients.
This is a full-time position, 30 hours a week, with the possibility of moving to 40 hours a week
Monday & Wednesday- 7:30am-3:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday- 12:00pm-6:00pm
- The successful candidate will have completed a Master’s Degree level Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited college/university.
- Active and unrestricted applicable licensure and current National Board Certification
- Current CPR (BLS) certification or must be obtained within 60 days of hire
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in primary care
- NPI & DEA
- Background in working with pediatric patients a plus
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- A practice based on quality of care and not productivity
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with a preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance/realistic patient panel size
- Average 40 minute patient appointment times
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care.
- Collegial environment
- Guaranteed base salary
- Yearly bonus eligibility based on quality of care, not RVUs and overall performance of health center
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 10 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- 401k with guaranteed match
- Located in east-central Wisconsin, along the Fox River, near the northern end of Lake Winnebago.
- Outagamie County is home to the Fox River Mall, the second largest shopping mall in the state.
- Outagamie County and the Fox Cities also offer a wide variety of cultural, artistic and sporting events through such organizations as Lawrence University, the University of Wisconsin - Fox Valley, the Fox Valley Symphony, Attic Theater and the Outagamie County Historical Society.
- Outagamie County claims fame to being the home of the American classic-the hamburger- created here in the late 1800's.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.