Advertising DirectorApply Job ID 12445 Date posted Feb. 25, 2019 Location Arlington, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking an Advertising Director based on-site at a client location in Arlington, TX. The Advertising Director is responsible for the supervision of the on-site team providing leadership and tactical support to ensure projects are managed with accuracy and follow through. As an Advertising Director you serve as key client contact for all projects and initiatives that are awarded including planning, execution, and reporting.
- Develop marketing objectives, strategies and execution for current services or prospective services that may be offered to clients in the future.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have knowledge of commercial printing and prepress processes
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all assigned client services
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Maintain contact and develop a relationship with client’s management
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client services
- Provide training, education and professional growth for team members
- Keep Management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship
- Communicate regularly with multiple departments to insure delivery of timely, high quality services to clients
- Travel as required
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in client service supervision
- Have a thorough understanding of customer service, sales and retail structure and operation
- Have knowledge of direct mail strategies and program execution
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.