Marketing LeadApply Job ID 14594 Date posted Jul. 29, 2019 Location Arlington, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
role of the Marketing Lead is to successfully manage
individual Client relationship and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad.
The candidate will manage multiple marketing/communication
projects from beginning to end, overseeing multiple schedules, and deliverables, while leading them effectively and profitably throughout execution of work.
• Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
• Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
• Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
• Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
• Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
• Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
• Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
• Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
• Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
• Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
• Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report
• Work effectively to manage work across internal business units
• Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management.
• Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or
through the Client Services team.
• Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
Strong background with project
management concepts, methodologies and tools
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to inform staff on project objectives.
• Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and
• Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management,
best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement.
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and
• Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s low-and-mid level management.
• Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals.
• Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
• Ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in
• Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
• Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
• Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
• Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
• Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and employees.
• Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
• Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality
• Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
• Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.