Digital Photo TechApply Job ID 30239 Date posted Feb. 07, 2024 Location Austin, Texas
The Digital Photo Tech is responsible for the oversight of the technology within the photo studio environment and assisting photographers with setup and tear-down.
- Responsible for supporting studio technology.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to equipment standards, inventory, maintenance and influence for best of brand.
- Troubleshoot equipment and software.
- Assist photographers in a creative studio environment with setting up of equipment.
- Review and receive specifications, instructions, and paperwork with Photographers.
- Maintain photography equipment and studio environment.
- Set building and set assembly skills as needed.
- Work directly with Studio Producer to understand internal studio schedules and ensure deadlines are met.
- Review workflows with Photographers.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction and confidence.
- 2+ years of professional industry experience as a Photography Assistant or Digital Tech
- Understanding and working knowledge of still photography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting techniques for commercial photography
- Working knowledge of current photography equipment, tools and software
- Understanding of workflows for still and video productions
- Proficiency with Apple computer platform/software.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge and experience with CaptureOne, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat.
- The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.