ProducerApply Job ID 30238 Date posted Feb. 07, 2024 Location Austin, Texas
The Producer is responsible for scheduling large photo shoots, often multiple shoots at once, which includes booking crews, talent and locations, as well as budgets, billing and administrative functions within the photo studio operation.
- Coordinating studio photo shoots in order to meet budgets
- Keeping projects on schedule and communicating the status to other teams
- Improving the production process for cost, logistical and creative efficiency
- Maintaining project budgets, quoting and estimating utilizing strong negotiation skills
- Recommending and providing resources for talent, stylists, set builders, and photo assistants to achieve desired results within established creative/marketing strategies
- Maintaining the organization of incoming billing, receipts, vendor and independent contractor invoices
- Performing post-project client satisfaction reviews and reports
- Associate or Trade School Degree in Photography, Media, Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Business Management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s professional industry experience producing in a high-end, high-volume photography studio for retail advertising, catalog, or other commercial photography
- Project Management experience is required
- Highly organized, detail oriented, great communication skills
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting and product/merchandise management systems and data/records
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platforms and related software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & Quickbase.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.