Client Services Manager - HybridApply Job ID 23150 Date posted Aug. 29, 2022 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Client Services Manager (hybrid - onsite in Bentonville, AR and remote) is to work with the client, managing the execution of multiple, complex projects in support of the client’s marketing campaigns. Responsible for the retention and growth of the existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of the client services team to deliver profitable quality service. Manage a team that supports and manages client assignments. Work closely with the Client to develop project timelines, including communicating key dates to all parties involved in the project. Must demonstrate a positive attitude and communication in this client-facing role.
- Support your assigned client team in various aspects and stages of marketing execution
- Learn and enforce the client’s processes and approval workflows; Become the subject matter expert within your assigned category
- Execute full life-cycle project management for marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) analysis of client project requirements, scoping, scheduling, approvals, and timeline adjustment – including working with creative and production on-site teams as necessary
- Constantly manage client expectations, as well as those of other agency and vendor partners
- Act as an advocate and primary liaison between client and internal creative/production teams
- Work closely with internal teams and client Marketing Operations to create appropriate timelines specs and RFQs; Clearly communicate those to client
- Supervise and manage an assigned team to ensure client deadlines and quality are met, including all account records and activities are completed within guidelines, policy, and procedures.
- Identify potential risks; manage communication and change control processes when necessary
- Provide Manager Client Services and/or client with real-time status on projects and as requested
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management.
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team.
- Act proactively to manage the business effectively.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Supervisory responsibilities include: interviewing, training, planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating work quality.
- Provide thorough client input to the respective internal teams.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Take a proactive role to improve workflow process and job profitability.
- Work with the Director Client Services to recommend training, education, and professional growth for Client team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department, and advertising agency.
- Ability to inform and educate staff to support goals and objectives.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media, and digital.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices, and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Ability to supervise and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the Clients' needs and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s low-and-mid level management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve the Client’s marketing goals.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in a prioritized sequence.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
- Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and employees.
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.