Client Services ManagerApply Job ID 14810 Date posted Aug. 09, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Supervise designated team(s) in delivering superior Client care;
- Provide leadership and support to ensure marketing projects are executed with accuracy and timely follow through;
- Serve as the primary Client contact for all tasks that teams work on— including but not limited to planning, execution, and reporting for assignments;
- Maintain oversight and reporting for contractual aspects of the account.
- Fully understand marketing project management, with a proven ability to manage up to Client expectation
- Have the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, including ability to develop and manage project timelines and task lists for teams/direct reports
- Show excellent decision-making, organization, planning and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to identify, prioritize, and escalate critical issues
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of services
- Help develop, refine, own, and enforce processes and operational efficiencies for the Client; bring a solutions mindset and ability to solve through issues strategically
- Be forward-thinking to forecast long-term implications to the Client’s business; think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve service or to suggest and/or deliver new services
- Nurture the Client-relationship, anticipating changes in direction and potential impact to the team and the overall business
- Maintain contact and develop strong relationships with Client’s management, to include rapport and engagement with C-level executives
- Maintain regular and professional communication with both the Client and their internal teams and agencies, as well as Quad support teams
- Communicate thoroughly, keeping internal leadership informed of events/issues of potential impact to the Client relationship
- Supervise and manage assigned teams: interviewing, onboarding, training, and developing direct reports; provide training, education, and professional growth for Quad/Client team members
- Take an active role in development, training, education, and professional growth for Quad team members
- Reflect Quad company culture through positive interactions with all others, both internally and externally
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all assigned Client services provided to the Client(s) by Quad
- Four-year degree or commensurate experience
- Minimum four years in Client Services or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing, media, or advertising experience
- Experience leading teams and managing work groups, preferably multiple teams or large (10+ person teams)
- Operational thinker and strong process-oriented mindset
- Proven capability of Client interaction at all levels
- Proficiency for communication with Quad leadership at all level
- Possess superior presentation skills
- Desire to continue growth through ongoing training and education
- Ability to provide consistent constructive feedback and motivate individuals
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Ability to learn proprietary software systems utilized by the Client
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.