Client Services Creative Production SupervisorApply Job ID 16454 Date posted Jan. 14, 2020 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Manage the production process of weekly circular, signage, ROP and other printed materials
- Be responsible for ensuring that adequate levels of production are maintained, and such production is of a high standard of quality
- Ensure that equipment, materials and staffing resources are available and to be responsible for planning of work schedules to ensure production targets and deadlines are achieved in regard to customer requirements and service objectives
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of all project details
- Conduct project start meetings as necessary
- Track all events ensuring schedules are met, including timely notification and status updates to all marketing/production associates as necessary
- Enter jobs into production schedule in a clear, concise manner, utilizing existing tools and systems while following documented procedures
- Regularly inform Production Manager of any issues that may need attention or may be a cause for concern
- Understand print production workflows and be able to efficiently follow them
- Work with Production Manager to learn and understand new departmental procedures and workflow
- Ensure all staff is adequately trained, and that maximum flexibility of staffing is maintained
- Encourage and motivate performance, generate and sustain the enthusiasm and commitment of staff and develop a positive environment
- Ensure that staff have regular team briefings
- Perform annual performance reviews with team members
- Organize and authorize annual leave and overtime for staff within set parameters
- Contribute to initiatives to improve the efficiency and productivity
- Research and recommend new equipment requirements which are in keeping with the business strategy for this Service
- Routinely review documents to guarantee mechanical soundness and adherence to creative styles
- Have complete understanding of printing process in regard to printing process and offer suggestions to improve company workflow
- Estimate work in terms of monetary value and time needed to complete work
- Develop and refine process to increase productivity of production department without decrease in quality
- Serve as liaison between production and other departments and represent department in associated meetings
- Monitor expenses and contribute to rate setting process
- Demonstrate the ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence
- Demonstrate the ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative
- Demonstrates the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges
- Other duties as assigned
- Project Traffic experience
- Retail advertising experience preferred
- Retail advertising experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- Desire to continue education through trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- Must have knowledge of the printing industry
- Knowledge of automation in regard to print production
- Accuracy in page building error-free postscript documents
- Perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Prepress knowledge
- Technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques
- Expert familiarity with visual design process and visual design principles
- PC-based hardware/software (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Graphic Design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Suitcase, Stuffit and Microsoft Office archiving and backup procedures
- Print Project Management software
- Laser printing devices
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.