Client Services SupervisorApply Job ID 25505 Date posted Apr. 17, 2023 Location Bentonville, Arkansas
The Client Services Supervisor is the primary leadership interface between Quad and our client ensuring that we are delivering the client’s objectives on an organizational level. This individual and their team sits on-site with the client and becomes engrained in their culture, which allows us to build strong relationships with all internal and external team members as we execute marketing programs.
This role will lead teams, who manage all major marketing programs from beginning to end, so a deep understanding of marketing and all of its channels, especially digital, is essential to being successful. This team member will be expected to align with business leaders throughout the client organization on how our teams will execute each marketing project. These leaders will have omni focused project managers who will work with cross-functional teams, and hold them accountable to timelines while they lead the teams through each step of the marketing process.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations leadership to ensure they are always aware of business owner expectations of how the projects on their team are executed
- Lead project managers to strategize and execute projects within guardrails of process, while encouraging them to find efficient and simplified solutions to challenges
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the client’s business objectives and culture
- Hold team members accountable for leading projects, elevating concerns, and solving timeline challenges while keeping positive relationships with client teams, peers, and external organizations.
- Proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to the client
- Ability to develop talent to the next level or to meet client expectations
- Create, document, train for, and implement new processes
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities for the continued growth of business
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, or marketing (or equivalent). Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- 5 years relevant experience, with 1+ year directly leading individuals.
- Experience working with and leading subject matter experts.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and understanding of client's marketing and business strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels of an organization.
- Competent in project management
- Ability to understand and adhere to Client’s brand guidelines for initiative
- Superior presentation abilities.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook/Express with the ability to learn new computer systems.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.