Financial Data Project ManagerApply Job ID 12183 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key Client contacts
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Develop and manage project entries and task lists
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess at least intermediate proficiency with Excel
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/reports
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of service to Client
- Keep Quad Management informed regularly of Client’s status
- Form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders/vendors and Quad internal team
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services, or to deliver new services
- Achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team
- Analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs, and services for presentation to the Client
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Articulate with tact and professionalism to ensure alignment between various stakeholders involved in marketing initiatives
- Show the desire to continue to learn and develop with the role
- 4-year college education or equivalent experience
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- 2+ years experience with accounting, budgets, funding, or finance
- Strong Excel skills and ability to work accurately with and record numbers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Some experience in retail advertising project management/coordination or media helpful
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the Client
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.