Installations Account CoordinatorApply Job ID 12814 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Installations Account Coordinator is for
direct Client contact and overall coordination of the Client’s in-club signage
installation projects, as assigned by the Client Services Account Manager/Director.
The Account Coordinator will be in continual communication with the Client to
understand and support their business objectives and to execute on all details relating
to their projects. Responsibilities include project oversight and maintaining
excellent communication with various clients, other agencies/partners, and various
stakeholders involved in signage installations.
Quad expects that the Installations Account Coordinator will act
at all times to assure the highest level of ethics, professionalism and
personal performance possible. He or she will work enthusiastically to
meet or exceed all performance goals set by Quad and will contribute his/her
utmost to assist the organization in achieving its stated goals. The Installations
Account Coordinator will at all times fully support the company’s position with
The Installations Account Coordinator is expected to:
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess an understanding of retailing structure and operation
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists, following through with clear and timely communication to all parties impacted within signage, construction and club opening processes
- Coordinate all services Quad provides to our Client
- Collect project specifications from the Client and accurately communicate those specifications to internal departments
- Review estimates and billing to ensure specifications match those estimated
- Route creative materials and/or orders to necessary departments for execution
- Interact daily with client to insure timely completion of projects
- Communicate with the clients’ executives, store planners, club managers, and off- or on-site stakeholders
- Attend meetings as directed by the Client Services Account Manager/Director
- Assist in any other project assignments as directed by Quad leadership
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in account coordination
- Knowledge of commercial signage production and installation helpful
- Knowledge of marketing and/or print strategies and program execution
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn proprietary software used by Quad/Ivie or the Client
- Occasional travel as required
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.