Marketing Account ExecutiveApply Job ID 13696 Date posted May. 17, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Intimately understand the steps of a standard marketing process
- Familiarity with all marketing channels, especially digital
- Adapt client processes to current campaign needs, while delivering to the needs of the organization
- Confidently lead meetings with Executive level leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and hold them accountable to their specific deliverables and timelines
- Strategically look at all work across Marketing, and communicate misalignment
- Build strong relationships based on positivity, trust and accountability
- Guide and train key stakeholders through next steps in process
- Constantly communicate project status to key client and/or internal contacts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the country, either as a lead or in a specified lane within the marketing process
- Possess in-depth understanding of client’s business objectives and culture
- Model positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels) to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills and attention to detail in managing multiple projects
- Proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to the client
- Demonstrate aptitude to train new team members
- Display excellent communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Commit to continue to learn, develop, and expand in skills and knowledge
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- 3+ years’ experience in advertising Project Management
- Marketing or agency experience desired; digital marketing experience in all channels with e-commerce expertise strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Retail marketing experience desired
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the client
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.