Marketing Client Services SupervisorApply Job ID 13545 Date posted May. 06, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Account Supervisor is to work onsite with the client, managing the execution of multiple, complex projects in support of the client’s marketing campaigns. The Supervisor will also manage a team of Project Managers supporting marketing campaigns. Projects will span various media channels including, but not limited to, broadcast, digital and print. Team success will rely on the Account Supervisor’s leadership and expertise to work through project life cycles. Supervisors will work closely with client to develop project timelines, including communicating key dates and process to all stakeholders and agencies. Supervisors must demonstrate positivity and superior communication skills within this heavily client-facing leadership role.
- Support assigned client team in various aspects and stages of marketing execution.
- Learn and enforce client’s processes and approval workflows, becoming the subject matter expert within assigned categories or campaigns.
- Execute full lifecycle project management for marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) analysis of client project requirements, scoping, scheduling, approvals, timeline adjustment— including working with creative and production teams as necessary.
- Constantly manage client expectations, as well as those of other agency and vendor partners.
- Act as an advocate and primary liaison between client and internal or external creative/production teams.
- Work closely with internal teams and client Marketing Operations to create appropriate timelines and communicate those broadly to all stakeholders.
- Supervise and manage assigned team, including interviewing, training and development of direct reports.
- Mentor, demonstrate and empower critical thinking for direct reports and those from other teams directly or indirectly assigned to you; facilitate conflict resolution as needed.
- Identify potential risks; manage communication and change control processes when necessary.
- Display excellent decision making, judgment, planning and problem-solving skills, plus proven ability to identify, prioritize and escalate critical issues.
- Demonstrate consistency across all project work and communication.
- Provide Account Manager/Director and/or client with real-time status on projects and as requested.
- Actively participate in and lead high-level meetings with client’s leadership team and drive clarity via written confirmation.
- Possess in-depth understanding of client’s business objectives and culture.
- Model positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels) to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skill and detail in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, adapting actions to ever-shifting priorities.
- Think strategically to meet client’s needs, improve current service, or deliver new services.
- Proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to the client.
- Create, document, train for, and implement new processes.
- Display excellent communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Keep Quad leadership informed regularly of client’s status.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for continued growth of business.
- Commit to continue to learn, develop, and expand in skills and knowledge.
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising Project Management
- Marketing or agency experience required; digital marketing experience across all channels with e-commerce expertise preferred
- Background in working with designers and proven ability to work within creative process
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the client
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.