Marketing Project ManagerApply Job ID 22761 Date posted Jun.. 29, 2022 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Marketing Project Manager is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad. The candidate will manage multiple marketing/communication projects from beginning to end, overseeing multiple schedules, and deliverables, while leading them effectively and profitably throughout the execution of work.
We move faster than the speed of retail; anticipating the needs before they arise. We engage with teams around the world daily to implement the marketing strategy of our client. This growing team works as the backbone to keep timelines, creative, development, and execution continually moving.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Develop and manage multiple, complex projects simultaneous, including project timelines and task lists
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve the Client’s marketing goals
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
- Work effectively to manage work across internal business units
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management
- Ensure team adheres to established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or related field required; appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Minimum 2 years of experience in retail marketing, corporate marketing department, or advertising agency
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography, videography, print production, media, and digital
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices, and proven ability to communicate and implement
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Self-motivated, problem-solver: research first, provide details discovered to date, and then ask for direction to complete
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.