The primary role of the Sr. Client Services Project Manager is to successfully manage Client relationships and their projects from concepting through delivery on behalf of the Client and Quad.
This role will work closely with the Client to manage marketing activities for the opening of new retail stores and newly remodeled/re-opening stores. They will coordinate with store managers and store planners to establish timelines, plus work with external agencies on media and creative.
The Sr. Client Services Project Manager is expected to:
• Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key Client contacts
• Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
• Display positivity in engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating company culture and ideals in all interactions
• Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
• Understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
• Develop and manage projects while informing client of key takeaways
• Manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
• Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services
• Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
• Coordinate and manage multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously
• Identify process challenges and work with Ivie leadership to solve
• Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/reports
• Keep Quad leadership informed of Client’s status
• Communicate regularly with external agencies and internal stakeholders to insure delivery of timely, high-quality service to the Client
• Assist in developing presentations for prospective Clients
• Form strong relationships with key Client contacts and our internal team
• Think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services
• Analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs and services for presentation to the Client
• Show exceptional communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
• 4-year college education or equivalent
• Ability to speak read and write in the English language
• 3+ years’ experience in retail advertising project management
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; possess knowledge of Excel at an intermediate level
• Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Ivie or the Client
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace