Marketing Systems Technology Project ManagerApply Job ID 12182 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Marketing Systems & Training Project Manager is expected to:
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key Client contacts
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Have initiative to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Demonstrate flexibility with systems and updates
- Support change control and change management activities
- Understand Agile Development Methodology
- Have experience setting up test scenarios
- Have experience dealing with external vendors
- Have experience with/understanding of business process modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, both daily and along long-term timelines
- Help ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner
- Be proactive in anticipating Client need and able to anticipate results and consequences of actions
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals and exhibit the behaviors of servant-leadership
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report of aligned outcomes
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services
- Keep Quad Management informed regularly of Client’s status
- Assist in developing presentations for Clients and end-users
- Show good communication skills verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Awareness of general business, CRM and IT strategy
- Knowledge of the web, internet, and FTP technology
- Knowledge of technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques
- Help Desk background preferred, as well as demonstrated interpersonal skills for supporting Clients in person, by phone, and through email correspondence
- Knowledge of documenting and testing systems processes
- Agency and/or related retail advertising experience helpful
- Ability to learn and train users on proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the Client
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.