Merchandise CoordinatorApply Job ID 20060 Date posted Jul.. 06, 2021 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadPhoto, Quad/Graphics Photography Services Division is seeking a Merchandising Coordinator to add to our studio dedicated to producing quality photography exclusively for our client. The Merchandising Coordinator will oversee the process for accepting, receiving, storing, tracking and returning customer/client merchandise.
- Accepting and receiving in merchandise using asset tracking software or spreadsheets
- Barcoding, tracking and updating merchandise in the asset tracking system
- Tracking, storing, and locating merchandise.
- Organizing merchandise for upcoming photo shoots.
- Managing workload schedule for freelancers to support high-volume sample management time periods
- Prepping, assembling, arranging merchandise and maintaining prop area.
- Maintaining schedule for merchandise check-out and return based on shot logs and tracking sheets.
- Returning, logging-out and shipping merchandise.
- Studio management support:
- Equipment organization and tracking
- Supply management
- Prop management
- Daily, weekly, monthly status reporting for all merch, prop, equipment, supply needs
- Support tools for all photo tools
- Support on-set needs: photo assisting, merch prepping, organization
- A minimum of two years industry experience in a high-end, high-volume, production photography catalog, and advertising or commercial photography studio environment.
- Working knowledge of merchandise management systems and database records.
- Ability to work as a team member in a creative group environment.
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform/software.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, with a high proficiency in Excel, google sheets and smartsheets preferred.
- Experience with prepping soft goods using steamers and irons, understanding what is needed with materials and how to test.
- Working knowledge of styling techniques and skills.
- Working knowledge of current styling equipment and tools.
- Quick study of new merchandise tracking software.
- Basic understanding of production photography workflows and scheduling.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.