Operations Support Project ManagerApply Job ID 12558 Date posted Mar. 06, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Sr. Operations Support Project Manager is to successfully manage the Client relationship and their projects, from inception through delivery, on behalf of Quad and our clients. The role provides onsite marketing support to ensure Quad’s continued success in variety of client-facing functions, forming an understanding of the Client’s goals and processes, as well as daily procedures within those specific roles.
Quad expects that the Sr. Operations Support Project Manager will act at all times to assure the highest level of ethics, professionalism, and personal performance possible. He or she will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set by Quad and will contribute his/ her utmost to assist the organization in achieving stated goals. Quad expects that all employees fully support our position with our Clients.
The Senior Project Manager is expected to:
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key Client contacts
- Support various Client locations, performing short- or long-term tasks
- Quickly assess roles, learn processes, and adapt to new areas of the business
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the Client’s business objectives
- Identify process challenges and bring solutions to the Client
- Understand and proactively identify opportunities for continued growth
- Lead high-level meetings with the Client’s leadership team
- Provide strategic thought leadership for complex, high-budget, multi-channel marketing initiatives
- Provide problem-solving throughout long project life-cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Understand Marketing initiatives thoroughly from a strategic level and adapt actions to ever-shifting priorities
- Identify opportunities for continued growth
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Schedule and lead regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services
- Keep Quad leadership informed of Client’s status
- Communicate regularly with internal Service Departments to insure delivery of timely, high quality services to the Client
- Assist in developing presentations for prospective Clients, as well as for the highest levels of Client Services leadership
- Form strong relationships with key Client contacts and Quad internal team
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services, or to deliver new services
- Create, document, train for, and implement new processes
- Demonstrate job knowledge and aptitude to train new associates
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels) to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals
- Show good communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills while managing multiple initiatives
- Achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team
- Analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs, and services for presentation to the Client
- Demonstrate motivation to continue to learn, develop, and expand in skills and knowledge
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in retail advertising Project Management
- Experience within marketing, printing and/or production
- Agency and/or related retail advertising experience desired
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.