ProducerApply Job ID 20085 Date posted Jul.. 06, 2021 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Recommending and providing resources for talent, stylists, set builders, and photo assistants to achieve desired results within established creative/marketing strategies
- Negotiating with agencies, managing talent resources and contracts for models and crew
- Coordinating studio and on location photo shoots in order to meet budgets
- Able to develop and maintain production timelines and workflows to ensure accurate completion of production and meet budgets
- Review portfolios for photographers, stylist, art director, and talent. Negotiate rates with crew and talent. Organize details for castings, create call sheets and route to crew & talent.
- Complete understanding of photographic and imaging processes
- Communicate with clients and crew through all phases of production.
- Understanding rights and usage for booking locations and talent to oversee and maintain licensing.
- Understand licensing agreements for music, footage, and imagery to oversee and maintain licensing of stock imagery
- Performing post-project client satisfaction reviews and reports
- Associate Degree in Photography, Media, Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Business Management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s professional industry experience producing in a high-end, high-volume photography studio for retail advertising, catalog, or other commercial photography
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting and product/merchandise management systems and data/records
- Project Management experience is required
- Strong financial reporting skill and experience managing budgets on high-end productions
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and is able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must have excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh OS and related software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- Excited and willing to learn things and take on more responsibilities
- Ability to work as a team member in a creative group environment and is also self-motivated.
- Builds positive team rapport, offers encouraging ideas for improvements, is a committed team player, and leads by example
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.