Project Manager: Marketing Systems & TrainingApply Job ID 12182 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key Client contacts
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Initiative to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Demonstrate flexibility with systems and change management
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
- Identify process challenges and work with Quad leadership to solve
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, both daily and along long-term timelines
- Be proactive in anticipating Client need and able to anticipate results and consequences of actions
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals and exhibit the behaviors of servant-leadership
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report of aligned outcomes
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services
- Keep Quad Management informed regularly of Client’s status
- Communicate regularly with Quad Service Departments to insure delivery of timely, high-quality services to the Client
- Assist in developing presentations for Clients and end-users
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services
- Show good communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak read and write in the English language
- 1 year of Systems Administration/Technical Support experience
- Help Desk background preferred, as well as demonstrated interpersonal skills for supporting Clients in person, by phone, and through email correspondence
- Knowledge of documenting and testing system processes
- Agency and/or related retail advertising experience helpful
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and train users on proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the Client
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.