Retail Store Project ManagerApply Job ID 26114 Date posted Sep. 15, 2023 Location Bentonville, Arkansas
Planners, problem-solvers, and big thinkers! We’re looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join our team for an exciting Fortune 500 retail client. This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is obsessed with attention to detail.
You’ll jump right into managing company branded on-campus locations, project development, coordinate with vendor and agency teams, and handle complex schedules for our valued clients. With an eagle-eyed attention to detail and a knack for leading complex projects from planning and scope through troubleshooting and final deliverables, you'll thrive in an environment that values teamwork and enjoys a fun-filled atmosphere.
- Manage two on-campus locations, including managing inventory, ordering weekly, working incoming freight, stocking merchandise, and ensuring both locations are presentable at all times.
- Provide customer service, ensure stores are stocked, and all merchandise is scannable in POS system
- Lead small department driven projects and manage project expectations with the team, the client, and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate weekly touch base with client to refine workflow processes to meet the need for speed and quality and work with client security on tours.
- Maintain open communication with the warehouse team on any opportunities, including pricing, labels, and item confirmation.
- Be well-versed in the client’s brand to meet expectations with excellence.
- Work independently
- Resolve issues and roadblocks.
- Problem solver, identify process problems and recommend improvements.
- Exhibit communication skills and ability to articulate updates, milestones, and status reports to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or a related field is required. Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
- At least 1 year of marketing project management experience in an agency or retail setting.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the client’s needs and issues.
- Detailed-oriented and outstanding customer service.
- Retail experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and project management methodologies.
- Strong background in retail business and the retail space.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Negotiate, creatively problem-solve, build relationships, and think strategically.
- Ability to learn client-specific project management programs and processes, prior experience with Workfront or similar project management tools preferred.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.