Proofreader - Private BrandsApply Job ID 14808 Date posted Aug. 08, 2019 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Provide day to day support for the Client’s private brands packaging team.
- Compare label artwork to an internal information database for accuracy.
- Confirm compliance with the Client’s brand and company standards.
- Verify correct spelling and grammar.
- Communicate with team members and the Client daily to ensure consistency across the team.
- Update reports and spreadsheets daily and as needed.
- Communicate with regard to timing shifts so accurate schedules can be produced each day.
- 4-year college degree in English or Journalism
- Extensive knowledge of AP Style
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- Handle multiple issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with various items in prioritized sequence.
- Set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Show an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Act on own initiative.
- Perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Learn with a willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges.
- Take direction from superiors.
- Work collaboratively with peers.
- Show leadership by consistent example.
- Build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Work with management to achieve stated goals including Client satisfaction and company profitability.
- Accept direction from management to improve quality and performance.
- Work together with peers and other departments to improve quality and performance.
- PC- or Mac-based hardware/software, preferably MS Office products
- Basic understanding of networking (i.e. accessing files on a server)
- Laser printing devices
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.