Senior Project ManagerApply Job ID 25354 Date posted Feb. 17, 2023 Location Bentonville, Arkansas
The primary role of the Senior Project Manager (hybrid - onsite in Bentonville, AR and remote) is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad. The candidate will manage multiple marketing/communication projects from beginning to end, overseeing multiple schedules, and deliverables, while leading them effectively and profitably throughout the execution of work.
- Act as point of contact for project reporting and updates
- Help integrate offline and online processes to maximize effectiveness
- Set project quality and performance standards to help standardize the approach, and manage risk within and across multiple projects
- Ensure ongoing process improvement to respond to changing business needs, capabilities, and clients that enable the delivery of integrated projects in a dynamic environment
- Responsible for managing medium to large-scale projects from beginning to end, with accountability for project execution
- Demonstrate stewardship and provide leadership to meet client’s own brand strategies and business objectives
- Deliver project excellence by incorporating best practices in project management to meet or exceed customer needs
- Identify process issues and recommend improvements to team members and management
- Ensure project scope is clearly defined
- Develop and manage project plan to meet deliverables
- Participate in project assessments and communicate lessons learned
- Facilitate project team members through the project management process: ensure the team is working within the project scope and addressing questions for a successful next project review
- Manage cross-functional project timeline and follow up with project team members to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Proactively identify and manage project opportunities/issues/risks
- Collaborate with representatives from the appropriate functional areas across the division to meet project objectives
- Drive for results and timely decision-making
- Responsible for identifying critical project issues, risks, and timely communication
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or a related field is required. Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
- Minimum 2-4 years of integrated project management experience in an agency or retail setting
- Strong background in retail business and the retail space
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and be supportive
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the client's needs and issues
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and refine workflow processes to meet the need for speed and quality
- Ability to negotiate, creatively problem-solve, build relationships, and think strategically
- Ability to provide top-notch solutions
- Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in a prioritized sequence
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and project management methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.