Senior Project ManagerApply Job ID 26048 Date posted Aug. 30, 2023 Location Bentonville, Arkansas
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager as the lead point-of-contact on an exciting Fortune 500 retail account. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with a big-picture mindset. You’ll push for continual process improvement and workflow efficiency.
Come join a fun and collaborative team! You’ll jump right in—managing multiple complex projects from beginning to completion and with exceptional results.
- Develop timelines for multichannel projects, including timing for each step of the development process, from strategy to production.
- Facilitate daily/weekly status meetings to refine workflow process to meet the need for speed and quality.
- Demonstrate stewardship of the client’s brand and project expectations to ensure deliverables and objectives are met with precision and timeliness.
- Create job schedules, progress analysis, status updates, and reporting to ensure all parties are aware of all feedback, action items, and next steps.
- Manage projects through all lifecycle stages, with accountability for project deliverables and execution.
- Ensure the scope-of-work is clearly defined to forecast proper timelines, answer questions, and define missing information.
- Work cross-functionally to negotiate, creatively problem-solve, build relationships, and think strategically.
- Develop and guide team in their client knowledge, skillset, and utilization of project management tools and processes.
- Proficient written and oral communicator with the ability to articulate project reports to all stakeholders easily, clearly, and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or a related field is required. Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
- Minimum 2-4 years of integrated project management experience in an agency or retail setting
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the client’s needs and issues.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all multichannel functionalities (project scope, technologies, team responsibilities, QA/QC processes)
- Proven record of accomplishment leading projects and team goals by taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to effectively aid team in problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and project management methodologies.
- Strong background in retail business and the retail space.
- Ability to learn client-specific project management programs and processes, prior experience with Workfront or similar project management tools preferred.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Negotiate, creatively problem-solve, build relationships, and think strategically.
- Experience in B2C marketing is a plus.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.