Sr. Marketing Account ExecutiveApply Job ID 22721 Date posted Jun. 22, 2022 Location Bentonville, Arkansas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad, formerly Ivie & Associates, is a full-service marketing solutions company that works with many of the world’s top customer service organizations. In short, we know marketing and advertising, and we’re comfortable remaining behind the scenes, working hand-in-hand with our clients with a can-do attitude to help them achieve their marketing goals. Acting as an extension of the client, we define our successes by their success, and we measure our accomplishments by their satisfaction.
Your primary role as Senior Account Executive is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of our Fortune 100 Client in Bentonville, AR through email, phone, and in-person conversations to understand all details of their projects. The candidate will manage multiple marketing and communication projects from beginning to end, overseeing multiple schedules, and deliverables, while leading them effectively and profitably throughout execution of work.
To excel in this role, you must be comfortable leading meetings, addressing issues immediately, following precise processes, have a detail-oriented personality, can thoroughly communicate the details of a project to the various service departments of the Client, and be able work well with a wide range of people.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives and strategy
- Develop and manage multiple project timelines and task lists
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team and provide detailed written reports
- Display positivity while engaging with others, demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
- Build and maintain client relationships to ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team.
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team
- Keep management informed of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Ensure team adheres to established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services.
- Assume responsibility over basic administrative duties for each project
- Take notes and ensure follow through on any deliverables discussed in client meetings
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of deliverables
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or related field required.
- Experience: Minimum 2-4 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department and advertising agency.
- Be a self-motivated, problem solver: research first, provide details discovered to date, and then ask for direction to complete
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to establish and build rapport with the client.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Capacity to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence
- Knowledge of how to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors, seek suggestions from peers and employees, to build and maintain positive relationships quickly, and to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues
- Capable of understanding and communicating issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates, and management
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.