Nurse Practitioner - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus Eligible!Apply Job ID 22768 Date posted Jun. 29, 2022 Location Bluffton, Ohio Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
Caring for others isn’t just a job!
QuadMed is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Bluffton, OH at our Health Center for SumiRiko.
Schedule: Schedule: 40 hours a week. Monday 9am-6pm, Tuesday/Thursday 7am-4pm, Wednesday/Friday 6am-3pm.
*$2,500 Sign-On Bonus Eligible!*
- Master’s Degree level graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited college/university.
- At least three years primary care practice experience required
- Experience with pediatric patients
- Phlebotomy experience, may be required at times
- A practice based on quality of care and not productivity
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance/realistic patient panel size of up to 10 patients per day
- Average 40 minute patient appointment times
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care.
- Collegial environment
- Guaranteed base salary
- Yearly bonus eligibility based on quality of care
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- Bluffton is a village within OH in Allen and Hancock counties of OH
- Located directly off I-75
- Bluffton maintains beautiful and welcome streets and parks, and take an active role in cultural and community events
- Offers recreational activities such as parks, bike and pedestrian pathway, pool, fishing
- A convenient 20-minute drive from Lima, OH
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.