Marketing Project CoordinatorApply Job ID 16024 Date posted Dec. 02, 2019 Location Boise, Idaho Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop and manage project timelines and task list
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate services Ivie & Associates, Inc. provides to Client
- Collect project specifications from the Client and accurately communicate those specifications to internal departments
- Review creative material to ensure specifications match those estimated Route creative material to the necessary departments for execution
- Interact daily with client to insure timely completion of projects
- Communicate with the clients’ executives, store directors and on-site specialists
- Possess knowledge of the production and printing industry
- Attend meetings as directed by the Client Services Manager
- Assist in any other project assignments as approved through the Account Director or Manager
- 4 year college education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in print or account/client coordination
- Must be detail and deadline oriented with a dedicated work ethic
- Must be able to multitask and to be flexible
- Ability to maintain effective ongoing discussions and relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Flexibility with work hours as needed to complete required tasks
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases, print project management software and email applications
- Desire to continue education through trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- Understanding of retail structure and operation
- Solid understanding of commercial production, prepress and printing
- General knowledge of direct mail strategies and program execution along with circular production and POS signage
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.