Marketing Campaign SupervisorApply Job ID 15902 Date posted Nov. 20, 2019 Location Boise, Idaho Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Support your assigned client team in various aspects and stages of marketing execution
- Learn and enforce the client’s processes and approval workflows; Become the subject matter expert within your assigned category
- Execute full life-cycle project management for marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) analysis of client project requirements, scoping, scheduling, approvals, timeline adjustment – including working with creative and production on-site teams as necessary
- Constantly manage client expectations, as well as those of other agency and vendor partners
- Act as an advocate and primary liaison between client and internal creative/production teams
- Work closely with internal teams and client Marketing Operations to create appropriate timelines specs and RFQ’s; Clearly communicate those to client
- Supervise and manage assigned team to ensure client deadlines and quality are met, including all account records and activities are completed within guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Identify potential risks; manage communication and change control processes when necessary
- Provide Manager Client Services and/or client with real-time status on projects and as requested
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management.
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team.
- Act proactively to manage the business effectively.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Supervisory responsibilities include: interviewing, training, planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating work quality.
- Provide thorough client input to the respective internal teams.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Take a proactive role to improve workflow process and job profitability.
- Work with the Director Client Services to recommend training, education and professional growth for Client team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required
- Minimum 4 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department and advertising agency.
- Ability to inform and educate staff to support goals and objectives.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Ability to supervise and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s low-and-mid level management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
- Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and employees.
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.