Senior Graphic DesignerApply Job ID 14616 Date posted Aug. 05, 2019 Location Boise, Idaho Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Design and propose creative elements for visual purposes in client media collateral
- Forge and execute exciting digital ideas
- Stay up to date with industry trends
- Create layout comps, rough and presentation material as requested
- Attend client meetings and present creative materials and ideas
- Electronically build, create and assemble various print projects in accordance with agency and client specifications. This includes, but not limited to data entry and type setting, image manipulation, art creation or modification
- Propose creative concept elements for potential and new projects
- Prepare digital assets using scanners and or digital cameras
- Prepare client proofs for approval
- Possess knowledge of POS and store signage
- Make corrections and modifications to client proofs as requested
- Assist in project and/or client customer service needs This includes direct communications with the client
- Have the ability to develop and execute a project from concept to print
- Mentor Graphic Designers and Production Personnel to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency of the team, including but not limited to hard skill improvement and work habits
- Work closely with design team as well as client’s marketing groups to collaborate on creative direction
- Preflight and release final art files to printer efficiently and accurately
- 4-year college education or equivalent in Graphic Design
- 5+ years of experience as a Mac Operator and Graphic Artist
- Previous experience concepting design layouts and revisions according to client expectations
- A strong eye for design and page composition and layout
- Accuracy in page building, along with preflight and packaging of files
- Demonstrates proficiency utilizing InDesign and the remainder of the Adobe Creative Software Suite (Illustrator®, Photoshop®, Acrobat® and Bridge); other Graphic Design Software: Font Management Systems, Stuffit, Quark, familiarity with Flash and HTML a plus
- Knowledge of printing, prepress, digital output.
- Familiarity with Oyster or prepress troubleshooting software
- Knowledge of POS and store signage
- Knowledge of technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarity with digital proofing systems (Network and Online)
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment – work overtime as needed
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.