$2000 New Hire Bonus Forklift Operator Day shiftApply Job ID 20343 Date posted Aug.. 11, 2021 Location Bolingbrook, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Understands and follows all standard operating and safety procedures.
- Performs all post-skidding operations, which may include: strapping, banding, wrapping, card-boarding, boxing, baling, weighing and compressing
- Safely operates a powered industrial truck to transport product to various departments
- Responsible for the assembly of shipping cartons to include the following operations: taping, stapling, strapping, addressing, shrink-wrapping and banding
- Performs clean-up and waste removal tasks
- Follows all company and OSHA safety regulations and promote safe work habits with peers
- Effective communication between supervisor and incoming/outgoing operator regarding shift expectations
- Previous experience in warehouse, forklift, material handling (material handler), distribution, manufacturing, production, inventory control, cross dock, loading, and unloading is preferred but not required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.