Logistics Business AnalystApply Job ID 14842 Date posted Aug. 09, 2019 Location Bolingbrook, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Logistics Business Analyst is primarily responsible for using syndicated and internal sales data to develop and disseminate regular reports to Sales and executive management, and for working closely with Sales management to analyze business trends to advance QE’s market objectives. The overall objective of this position is to improve the organization’s understanding of QE’s sales performance, key business drivers, and opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales and International departments to provide focus and measure performance on sales, pricing, and resource allocation.
- Analyze internal and syndicated sales data to measure representative performance against goals, identify opportunities, and provide insight into root causes of identified issues.
- Act as primary analytical support contact for Sales. Work closely with Sales team to develop frameworks and methodologies for identifying key business opportunities
- Recommend changes to existing sales processes and report formats based on understanding of sales dynamics and VP/President business requirements.
- Educate Sales organization on how to interpret data within reports and arrive quickly at key takeaways and action items.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis as upon request.
- Potential to perform sales and work directly with clients
- Additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing/Business preferred)
- 2 + years of business/market analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong PC skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel & PowerPoint).
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.