Project CoordinatorApply Job ID 23171 Date posted Aug. 30, 2022 Location Bolingbrook, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary role of the Coordinator Client Services is for direct Client contact and overall coordination of the Client’s marketing request, as assigned by the Manager Client Services or Directors Client Service. The Coordinator Client Services will be in continual communication with the Client through email, phone, and in-person conversations to understand all details of their projects.
- Assist in trafficking projects between Client Service, production and creative personnel to seek proper approvals
- Develop and manage project timelines and tasks list
- Assume responsibility over basic administrative support for each project
- Coordinate and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Track asset and distribution imports
- Collect project specifications from the Client and accurately communicate those specifications to internal and external departments
- Help proof creative material to ensure specifications match those estimated. Cross check for any errors. Attention to detail is critical to ensure all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients
- Review all estimates received from internal departments for accuracy
- Keep Manager aware of project status on a weekly basis
- Quickly learn how to use internal project tracking software to ensure that all internal parties and the client are meeting schedule dates
- Attend meetings as directed by the Director or Manager Client Services
- Assist in any other project assignments as approved through the Director or Manager Client Services
- Work with all support departments to execute the duties and requests of the Client Services team on behalf of their clients' objectives and support other agency activities on an as-needed basis
- Assist team in troubleshooting issues related to grand openings, remodels and relocations
- Attend monthly meetings with store support managers, owning takeaways, requests and action items
- Populate and present quarterly wins/opportunities for grand opening team
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
Experience: Some experience in account coordination preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the ability to learn new computer systems
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn proprietary software
- Understanding of retail structure and operations
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Desire to accept mentoring and guidance in an effort to grow skill set
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.