Direct Mail Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 18466 Date posted Jan. 05, 2021 Location Boston, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- The Sales Executive will employ solutions selling principles, gaining access to key decision makers at all levels of the customer organization, fostering long term and collaborative partnerships.
- The ideal candidate will cultivate new and existing business relationships, develop and qualify opportunities, thoroughly prepare and make persuasive presentations and bring in appropriate resources, when applicable, that lead to the profitable close of business.
- They will tirelessly focus on meeting, and exceeding, the customer’s expectations to ensure campaign success.
- You will possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to inspire and motivate internal teams to exceed customer expectations.
- An industry leader in direct marketing, Quad/Graphics value-driven team elevates direct mail into multi-channel conversations through technological innovation, quality and service.
- Must have a minimum of five years current consultative sales experience, showing tangible results in the vertical market segments employing advanced direct mail and direct marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in all forms of direct mail production (conventional, inline, digital) with emphasis on driving increased relevance through the use of consumer data to create highly personalized content, offers and messaging.
- Must be well versed in mail preparation and postal optimization strategies, with the ability to sell data and mailing services, postal sorting, commingling and logistics services.
- Must have past experience selling in a team environment within an organization that has total sales of $50 million or more
- Experience with digital media and its correlation to and application with print
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal communication and persuasive presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong and current relationships with Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Consumer Product Goods, Diverse Agency and Financial Services companies is preferred
- A valid driver’s license and 30% travel are also necessary
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.