CopywriterApply Job ID 13344 Date posted Apr. 19, 2019 Location Brentwood, Tennessee Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Ensure all verbiage communicates clients' brands and key messaging
- Ensure all marketing pieces adhere to clients' guidelines and standards
- Understand users/audiences, insights and strategies
- Craft relevant and brand-appropriate promotional and product copy
- Maintain consistently high quality standards
- Participate in client strategy, planning and concept presentation meetings as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, English or the equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience concepting and writing for a wide variety of media required
- Strong grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- Editing skills required
- Able to work collaboratively with other writers and designers
- Strong print background with understanding of a retail environment preferred
- Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully juggle and deliver multiple projects and proactively communicate status and issues
- Self-starter with ability to self-direct
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.