Creative CopywriterApply Job ID 18991 Date posted Mar. 15, 2021 Location Brentwood, Tennessee Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad has an exciting opportunity for a creative copywriter to work onsite at our client. The copywriter should love their craft, be excited to jump from one project to the next.
- Write creative copy on all brand pieces, both for customers and internal teams.
- Ensure all marketing pieces adhere to brand guidelines and brand’s voice/tone.
- Participate in client strategy, planning and concept presentation meetings as required
- Create copy and content directly from strategic briefs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on an in-house creative team or with an agency.
- Experience writing for the web, social media, print, radio and long form reports.
- Strong grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Great presentation skills, both to the internal team and to leadership
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to adapt to a brands voice and be consistent and clear from one medium to the next.
- Able to work collaboratively with other writers and designers.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully juggle and deliver multiple projects and proactively communicate status and issues.
- Self-starter with ability to self-direct.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.