It’s a new era in consumer marketing. BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, helps our clients meet the challenge. As an integrated marketing and technology firm, the BlueSoho team helps customers connect their print content across mobile, digital, video, social media and other marketing channels. Our full suite of services is designed to deliver high-impact brand experiences.
BlueSoHo, a division of Quad/Graphics, is seeking a versatile Creative Designer to work onsite with one of our clients in Brentwood, TN to design retail circulars and other related marketing support materials. The Creative Designer is responsible for understanding/interpreting creative direction for designing layouts at the concept stage through final file distribution.
- Under the direction of the client’s Creative Director, design retail circulars and other related marketing support materials and execute revisions according to creative direction
- Work closely with client’s Creative Director as well as client’s marketing groups to collaborate on creative direction and to ensure a complete understanding of the client branding guidelines
- Possess strong layout skills with an eye for page composition, yet able to take suggestions and direction from others.
- Work efficiently & accurately through high volumes of work, meeting deadlines in a very time-sensitive environment
- Review all job instructions, both written & verbal, & ask any questions necessary to successfully complete the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ of design experience
- A strong eye for design and page composition and layout
- Demonstrates proficiency utilizing InDesign and the remainder of the Adobe Creative Software Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Bridge)
- Must have retouching experience utilizing Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with versioning and working with workflow tools
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio samples required
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace#LI-TG1