Digital Asset TechnicianApply Job ID 18529 Date posted Jan. 08, 2021 Location Brentwood, Tennessee Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of theDigital Asset Technicianis to apply appropriate metadata to new and existing assets with the DAM.
The Digital Asset Technicianis expected to:
- Organize and manage digital assets for ingestion into the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Adobe Experience Manager Assets and TSC’s digital assets lifecycles & workflows.
- Conduct DAM user training for internal and external users.
- Support internal users, outside vendors and contractors working with client’s DAM.
- Communicate system outages & enhancements to user base.
- Document & prioritize system bugs, system requirements and enhancements.
- Work closely with various client departments to fully understand requirements and enhancement requests.
- Participate in the maintenance of the DAM’s metadata schema.
- Participate in client’s larger DAM enterprise direction and solutions.
- Update/create end user documentation.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient experience with:
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Experience Cloud solutions (AEM Assets)
- Adobe Creative Cloud solutions
- Software development methodologies and timelines
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.