Digital Client Services ManagerApply Job ID 18487 Date posted Jan. 06, 2021 Location Brentwood, Tennessee Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Client Services Manager is responsible for leading the Client Services team(s) to ensure work meets client expectations, grow business across the platform within existing key accounts and serve as key client contact for all projects and initiatives that are awarded. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for providing on-site leadership and tactical support to ensure projects are managed with accuracy and follow through.
- Primary day-to-day contact with clients.
- Manage multiple channel projects from beginning to end.
- Manage and maintain web and social media content calendars and campaigns.
- Nurture social media communities through daily monitoring, publishing and engagement.
- Identify content trends on digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of copywriting, video and graphic design, and social media channel nuances and audience behavior.
- Work closely with copywriters, designers, strategists and project managers to create and plan relevant, new digital, social and mobile content strategies and campaigns.
- Compile and analyze content performance (both qualitative and qualitative insights) and recommend high level growth opportunities for social media buys.
- Ability to communicate digitally with a high level of precision to reflect the brand persona in a timely manner with the ultimate goal of fostering brand loyalty and grow affinity.
- Understand and embrace the expectation that social media operates outside of traditional business hours.
- Ability to use online listening, curating, publishing and measurement platforms and tools effectively.
- Write project and creative briefs and effectively communicate to teams.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- 2-6 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department and advertising agency. A minimum 2-3 years of experience in a digital domain – experience with social media, community management, copywriting, email, digital storytelling, mobile and technology solutions preferred.
- Understanding of social media platform management tools. Experience with MomentFeed or similar tools desired.
- Strong understanding of social media copywriting, editorial calendars, content ideation and mapping, brand persona, and customer service.
- Expertise in identifying and forecasting emerging trends in the digital content space.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent typist, great listener and relationship oriented.
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation and filling up whiteboards.
- Ability to inform, educate and influence staff to support goals and objectives.
- Ability to work with a team to think strategically and act tactically in order to align Quad's services with customer needs.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.