Electrical/Mechanical TechnicianApply Job ID 18107 Date posted Oct. 21, 2020 Location Burlington, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Provide general maintenance services throughout the facility with emphasis on mechanical maintenance and electrical controls on printing related equipment. Specifically sheet-fed and web presses, with UV coaters, dryers, chill systems and blanket-washers. As well as finishing equipment: binders, folders, die cutters, stitchers, polywrappers, stackers and building control systems.
- Conduct diagnostic inspections, both preventative and pro-active, repair type maintenance activities on all production related equipment. To include shafted and non-shafted driven equipment.
- Mechanically troubleshoot all equipment including auxiliaries, conveyors, pumps, gearboxes, fans and blowers.
- Knowledge and ability to work on AC and DC control systems, drives and motors.
- Utilize electrical and pneumatic schematics to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Maintain equipment and component documentation for calibration, settings and proper tolerances.
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of industrial maintenance experience in mechanical/electrical troubleshooting of industrial/manufacturing equipment. Preferably past education in an Industrial Maintenance program or Master Journeyman status.
- Must be able to routinely and successfully troubleshoot production related deficiencies and determine a plan to correct and prevent similar conditions through scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Must be willing to support and promote company and departmental safety programs. Work with service orders, standard operating procedures, while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Communicate effectively with coworkers, supervisors and vendors.
- Work unsupervised and give direction to coordinate tasks with others.
- Able to work overtime; available to perform on call responsibilities
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.