Sheetfed Second Press Opeator NightsApply Job ID 14044 Date posted Jun. 11, 2019 Location Burlington, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Maintaining the press in a safe manner
- Performing regular maintenance and up keep of the press.
- Checking for proper ink, paper and maintain proper levels of supplies around the press.
- Assisting in register and sheet rule up.
- Adhering to and following the plant processes and plant standard operating procedures.
- Must have 3 years 2nd pressman experience.
- Experience with Heidelberg, KBA, Goss Coldset and Manroland Heatset Sheetfed presses a plus!
- Must have some perfecting experience.
- Must have some understanding of color
- A strong mechanical aptitude is required
- Must have eye/hand coordination when inside the unit while making adjustments
- Must have ability to utilize the computer to ensure quality of the product.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, stand long hours (12-hour shift), use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement, receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, 7p.m.-7a.m. 36 hours one week and 48 the next with overtime and holidays as required
- Ability to pass a color test is required.
- Must also be able to work with and effectively communicate with clients at Press OK's
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.