Production ArtistApply Job ID 30207 Date posted Feb. 01, 2024 Location Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Quad has an exciting opportunity for a CircularProduction Artist for Signs and Tags to work on-site with one of our clients in Carlisle, PA. A successful candidate will use their design experience to interpret client direction and create in-store item/price signs and tags as well as other templated materials. Signage conceptual design and template application skills are a plus. Qualified candidates will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision. Attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and ability to work within a fast-paced environment are a must. Previous file management and customer service experience preferred.
- Create in-store item/price signs and tags from templates to promote the client’s brand and sales objectives.
- Recommend creative adjustments to item/price signs and tags to ensure they are visually appealing and informative.
- Proofread item/price signs and tags to meet client offer guidelines.
- Create templated item/price social stories, in-store digital screens and other deliverables with items from the finalized circular.
- Create graphics for emails, single ads, internal signs, and other marketing supported materials from templates as needed.
- Support the client with tasks that involve the finalized circular.
- Work with brand standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with account manager and client.
- Work efficiently through high volumes and tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field, preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience designing and producing marketing support materials.
- Knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets; including formatting of copy, placing photos and artwork.
- Proficiency in all Mac-based, industry-standard software programs including, but not limited to Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Experience with data-driven production and Adobe Workfront.
- Knowledge of all steps required for the printing process and an understanding of production methods to ensure designs can be produced.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.