$2,000 New Hire Bonus Material Handler - $14.40 - $17.50 / hour
- Chalfont, Pennsylvania
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and binding technology. Our platform gives our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
Quad is looking for a Material Handler in our Chalfont, PA plant. Material handlers delivers requested materials to production lines necessary to complete WIP or Finished Good. Removes finished pallets from CPA and Convert Lines and place into inventory. Loads truck for ship or mail jobs. Creates or signs off on bill of lading for each shipment and enters all pallet information into SmartTools for billing and tracking.
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees!
- Delivers the correct work to production lines based on line request
- Loads truck of mail and ship jobs based on Traffic Office instructions
- Loading and unloading of raw materials or WIP trucks
- Inputs data into SmartTools
- May Load, unload, or handle hazardous materials or wastes and prepare hazardous materials or wastes for transportation, including preparation of shipping papers
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Actively participates in safety programs, follows safety policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) lbs and to roll or shift paper rolls weighing 300-4200 pounds.
- Operate powers hand truck and wrapping machine
- Basic computer skills
Additional Company Information: