Press Assistant - R2R - $18 / hr.Apply Job ID 20409 Date posted Aug. 31, 2021 Location Chalfont, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Hanging of pre-printed and mill paper rolls – setting up accurate splices.
- Performs duties related to washing up press
- Performs routine maintenance on the press
- Set-up and maintaining inks, glues.
- Tracking and recording paper consumption.
- Monitor various functions of press equipment.
- Identify, retrieve and setup various press parts
- General Housekeeping
- Perform other incidental duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Some press room experience helpful.
This position is heavily and physically demanding. The employee is primarily standing while performing the duties of the position and requires constant lifting, bending while handling paper. Required lifting of up to 85 pounds, pushing/pulling up to 2000 pounds.
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.