ElectricianApply Job ID 12718 Date posted Mar. 14, 2019 Location Chalfont, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Provide electrical support for all equipment and facility
- Demonstrate skills in all phases of job responsibility including electrical troubleshooting
- Self development and development of interpersonal skills
- Experience troubleshooting systems ranging from relay logic to microprocessor based controls
- Knowledge of the NEC, and some light electrical construction experience is helpful
- Ability to read, create, and understand electrical schematics is required
- PC literacy and CAD experience are a plus
- Follows all Quad Graphics safety procedures
- Performs daily housekeeping functions
- Maintains a work safe environment
- Cleans spills immediately
- Ensures guards are in place at all times
- Ensures electrical covers are in place at all time
- Wears proper hearing protection at all times
- Wears proper safety shoes at all time
- Lifts properly
- Attends monthly “Safety Talk” department meeting
- Can understand HMIS labels and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Actively participates in safety programs, policies and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.