Facility Technician - Chalfont, PAApply Job ID 16763 Date posted Feb. 11, 2020 Location Chalfont, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Ability to repair equipment quickly and efficiently
- Effectively make decisions pertaining to work lists, breakdowns, projects and manpower when needed
- General Housekeeping
- Performs all facets of building maintenance, including hazardous materials/ waste handling and transportation
- Works with minimal supervision
- Attends required technical training to stay abreast of industry standards and new developments
- Actively participates in safety programs, follow safety policies and procedures and maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform other incidental duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 4 years in mechanical field with HVAC certification
- Valid PA driver’s license
- Intermediate level computer skills
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.