Press Mechanic - Chalfont, PAApply Job ID 16764 Date posted Feb. 11, 2020 Location Chalfont, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Provide technical support for all departments regarding the repair and maintenance of the facility and equipment. Must perform general corrective and preventive mechanical maintenance on all production and support equipment. Must possess the ability to troubleshot mechanical problems and perform the necessary tasks to correct. Perform minor electrical repairs
- Provide technical support for all equipment
- Demonstrate skills in all phases of job responsibility including welding and fabrication
- Self development and development of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work 12 hours shifts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years maintenance experience on presses and folding or similar equipment
- Knowledge of diagnosis and repair of machinery electrical controls
- Knowledge of machining, welding, rigging and equipment installation
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.