Digital Asset ManagerApply Job ID 23463 Date posted Nov. 01, 2022 Location Chandler, Arizona Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Digital Asset Manager is responsible for first level support for Quad/Graphics content and asset management systems.
- Assist with the initial content and asset management migration
- Metadata entry within content and asset management systems based on the determined workflow
- Manage entry and organization of all data within the marketing process, edit as requested
- Build data sets and fields within the tools to support the organization
- Traffic data for events, campaigns, projects, etc.
- Manage incoming images from associates, including tracking and renaming as necessary
- Champion all workflow tools and provide support and administration of tools within the organization
- Provide training to Customer’s employees to support the tools internally when required
- Become the on-site Expert of the content and asset management tools
- Provide suggested solutions and efficiencies to Customer’s processes and policies
- Helping with data migration into Retail Studio
- Helping with asset migration into Asset Manager
- Receiving images from vendors, assuring that these images are named properly, passing these images to the prepress team (along with any instructions) and Tracking these images until they arrive in Asset Manager
- Entering assets and metadata into Asset Manager
- Creating renditions of assets (as necessary)
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience: 2-5 years of experience using content and asset management tools
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of web-based systems and Microsoft Excel is required
- Knowledge of database modeling is preferred
- Proficiency in all Mac-based, industry-standard software programs including, but not limited to, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Experience in the Creative, Marketing and Merchandising processes in a Catalog and Retail environment, along with data-driven page production experience is a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.