Industrial Maintenance ElectricianApply Job ID 12736 Date posted Mar. 14, 2019 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Compressed work week allows for more time for you, family and fun!
- Onsite employee fitness center
- Great work environment, team culture and caring co-workers!
- At least 3 years' experience as an Electrician
- Must have experience in PLC programming of AC/DC Drives, Servo and Variable Frequency Drives
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.
- Proficient in repairs of Control Systems, PLCs, A/C and D/C Drives
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and measurements and work with standard and metric sizes.
- Ability to understand instructions for electronic, electrical and mechanical tasks
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work a 12 hour rotating schedule from 6-6, 36 hours 1 week, 48 hours the next and day to night, night to day rotation every 4 months. Working holidays and overtime as needed.
- Printing knowledge preferred, but not required
- Experience working in industrial maintenance, is preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.