Production Artist - RetailApply Job ID 14445 Date posted Jul. 10, 2019 Location Chesapeake, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Create and produce page layouts that promote the client’s brand and sales objectives
- Work with brand standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with account manager and copywriters
- Work with pagination and product mix to develop page layouts and final page production
- Produce four-color and black and white page versions
- Prepare final files for print and digital production
- Work efficiently through high volumes, meeting tight deadlines within established budgets
- Two years of industry experience with advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software, specifically, Illustrator and Photo Shop
- Knowledge of standard printing procedures, production workflow and preflight practices
- Ability to check, verify and sight proof completed work for errors to ensure compliance with job specifications
- Package design experience a plus
- Understanding of the challenges of the retail environment and how products compete on a shelf
- Quick grasp of marketing strategies, project parameters, brand standards, legal mandates and schematics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners
- Ability to adjust to constant changes and complete work in a timely manner
- Portfolio samples required
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.